Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292328 times)

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »
Metro, I wish you a happy holiday season. As a memento of your former version of the Mans, I plan to have Bella Bachelor be the founder's wife in my first project when I reinstall the Sims 3 tomorrow. :)
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »
Previously Seen on the Man Dynasty...

Jamila goes into labor, Agnes informs everyone that “The Baby is Coming!” and Recipe calls Jamila’s brother, Malcolm, to ask him where the baby is coming from.

Queenie Man is born (it's not Queen, as I had stated in the last update). The two traits I gave her were Evil and Genius. She’s going to be a Dark Queen and eventually pursue the Evil track of the Criminal Career. It's going to be so easy for her it will be like stealing candy from a baby. Mwahahahaha!

To keep organized I added onto the small structure in back of Manly Estates that houses Recipe’s museum items. Now there’s room for Queenie’s items — well, at least 3 or 4 stages worth. I’ll just keep expanding as need be.

I refer to the Immortals’ Museum as the “front” museum because I’ve also created a rear museum to showcase the assets of all of the mortal spouses. This second museum butts up against the back of the Dynasty lot.

Recipe: “So, you’re okay with the whole dying thing and me living forever?”
Jamila: “Yeah. I’m cool with that. But, I need a favor from you.”
Recipe: “Anything. You name it.”
Jamila: “I want you to take a new photo of me because that one makes me look sad.”

The Recipe File: — Closed

Queen Bee’s Honey Do List:
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed:
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:
Investments:
Unique Rewards:
6 Unique Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Portraits:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »
*does happy dance*  thanks for the update!
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2010, 04:08:25 PM »
Yay! I like the butt pics they are very funny!

Offline Sophie4563

• Townie
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »
I refer to the Immortals’ Museum as the “front” museum because I’ve also created a rear museum to showcase the assets of all of the mortal spouses. This second museum butts up against the back of the Dynasty lot.

Now that sentence was just punny. :P

Great update Metro. I'm surprised you have enough time to put one together.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2010, 06:13:03 PM »
Great update Metro. I'm surprised you have enough time to put one together.

Well, I think nearly all of my Late Night guide articles are a wrap. So, I have a little more time than I've had in the last 3 weeks.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »
Does this mean that there will be a butt picture of Queenie's future spouse

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2010, 06:38:25 PM »
Yayz! Finally an update! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
Does this mean that there will be a butt picture of Queenie's future spouse

Rachel

You can bet your bottom dollar.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2010, 10:24:07 PM »
You can bet your bottom dollar.
Ba-Dum-TSSHHH! Bad one, Metro, bad one. ::)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2010, 02:50:17 AM »
*groans*  Very punny, Metro! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:19 PM »
The Toddler Queen

Queenie aged up to Toddler and Recipe was so proud of his little girl. He took her into the bathroom and attempted to potty train her...

Recipe: “Look at you...getting so big. You’re becoming more of a Man everyday and this is how a Man goes to the bathroom.”
Jamila: “Recipe, no, honey. I’ll take care of that job.”
Recipe: (turning ) “Oops. Don’t cry, Queenie. I’ll get a towel.”

Since Late Night has been released, I had not yet hired a butler, and wanted to do that. It was amazing! Unbelievable! Incredible! What a great new feature! He showed up and I had Jamila explore all possible butler interactions/abilities starting with Ask For Advice...

Jamila: “So, I’m starting to get night sweats. But, I’m too young to be going through menopause already. What do you think is going on?”
AskSimJeeves.Com: “The 5 most common causes of night sweats are menopause, idiopathic hyperhidrosis, an infection, some types of cancers, and medication. Check with your doctor if you have any more concerns.”
Jamila: “Thank you, Jeeves. You’re dismissed.”

You know, it’s a fact that mothers and fathers relate to their kids differently. It’s natural. When I play with my own 3 girls I often do wild and crazy stuff that my wife would never do in a million years. Here’s an example...

Jamila: “Look Queenie. There’s the daddy. I bet that daddy loves his family as much as your daddy loves you and me. Why don’t you give that daddy a big hug and tell him you love him?”

Recipe: “Abandon ship. This is the captain. Repeat. Abandon ship! All hands to the escape pods. A giant space monster is eating our vessel. Ensign, prepare a full spread of photon torpedoes. FIRE!”

I was looking ahead and I think it would be best to have Queenie pursue the Medical career instead of Criminal. Recipe has maxed 5 skills. That really limits other immortals' options. With the Criminal career you’re working on Logic and Athletic. In Medicine, it’s just Logic. So, Queenie’s Evil trait is kind of a throwaway trait for a doctor, but that will not hinder her advancement at all. So, I had Jamila and the future doctor Queenie enjoy a nice relaxing moment at the park reading Being Smart for Fun and Profit...

Jamila: “Chapter 1. Lily was a cute little girl who happened to be very smart. She was so smart that she always had a lot of fun. Smart, smart, smart, and fun, fun, fun. And Lily had so much fun that her Bakers Half Dozen Table earned hundreds of thousands of simoleans every single weekend. Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. Chapter 2. Lily grew up and was even smarter...”
Queenie: “Tee hee hee.”

About the only requirements I was concerned with for Queenie’s Toddler stage were some good museum objects, and Recipe pulled through in that department—a Masterpiece ice sculpture and a Masterpiece portrait.

Now, it was time for call over some old friends to have them celebrate Queenie’s Child birthday. It was a great time. Well, except for the fact that 3 of the 5 guests had been turned into vampires. Gimme a break.

Happy Birthday Queenie!

The Recipe File: — Closed

Queen Bee’s Honey Do List:
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed:
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:
Investments:
Unique Rewards:
6 Unique Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Portraits: Toddler;

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »
Three of the guests had been turned into vampires? Sheesh. This is one of the features of LN that I really honestly don't like. I'm looking for the day that my neighborhood is completely overcome with vampires!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
I can't wait to get LN and look forward to everyone being vampires lol. Queenie is cute!  ;D ;D

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2010, 03:03:30 PM »
Three of the guests had been turned into vampires? Sheesh. This is one of the features of LN that I really honestly don't like.

Me too. Although I honestly have not delved into that content too much. Ha ha. Recipe and Bella—the old hunter becomes the hunted!