Author Topic: T-Mobile Free Stuff  (Read 19081 times)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
T-Mobile Free Stuff
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:31:15 PM »
T-Mobile, partnered with EA, is again offering 'FREE' items for your Sims to enjoy.  This offer has been mentioned a few times on the thread 'Free Stuff at the Sims 3 Store' but it really deserves a topic of its own. Site states that the 'contest' officially ends on May 11, 2011

You do not need a T-Mobile account, items are for everyone (not just those of us in the USA) and you can claim only one item in each 24 hour period.   

Just click here, LOGIN just like you would for the official Sims 3 Store, choose an item from any of the current three collections (see below), enter the code getconnected, follow the instructions in the pop-up window and you will receive the item in your Sims 3 purchase history.  Go to your Sims 3 Store purchase history page, and LOGIN using the same EA account you claimed your prize with, find your T-Mobile item(s) on the page, click the download button and enjoy!

T-Mobile Cool Music Pack - consists of 7 items
T-Mobile Fresh Stuff Pack - consists of 8 items

NEW T-Mobile Hoops Pack:

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
Re: T-Mobile Free Stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 11:17:47 PM »
Thank you!  I have been checking semi-regularly looking for new items.  But you found them first.  :) I can't wait to get the basketball hoop hamper.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline IloveLlamas

• Llama Wrangler
  • Llamas spit on me once.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 12:59:11 AM »
Thanks a lot! I'm with AT&T so I couldn't get it before. I was kind of mad. But not Thanks again you've made my day ;D!

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 02:10:52 AM »
I love the fresh stuff pack.  Can't wait to build with the whole set.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Leto85

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 05:22:30 PM »
A Hoop Hamper? Wauw! I really hope it is a fitness activity and not only a decoration item.

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
Sorry if this sounds greedy, but do we have to choose between items or can we 'gotta get them all?' :D

By the way, I've made an mistake. I clicked the television because I thought it stands for the whole set but when I clicked away the pop-up screen that popped up I after I've logged in the availability of downloading anything seems to be disappeared. Poor me... :(

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »
Sorry if this sounds greedy, but do we have to choose between items or can we 'gotta get them all?' :D

You can get one item every 24 hours, so yes you can get them all.  I have all the T-mobile items.  :)
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
A Hoop Hamper? Wauw! I really hope it is a fitness activity and not only a decoration item.

This is a working dirty clothes hamper Leto.  Looks really good in a child's room or an exercise area. ;)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »

By the way, I've made an mistake. I clicked the television because I thought it stands for the whole set but when I clicked away the pop-up screen that popped up I after I've logged in the availability of downloading anything seems to be disappeared. Poor me... :(

Check your download account history on the Sims 3 Official site.  You should find the TV there and can download it into the game.  Pick an item each 24 hours and soon you will have them all.  The T-Mobile site will actually show a check-mark on all items you all ready downloaded and/or you can sort them using the boxes on the left of the screen to see what you still need.

Leto85

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 04:39:35 AM »
Check your download account history on the Sims 3 Official site.  You should find the TV there and can download it into the game.  Pick an item each 24 hours and soon you will have them all.  The T-Mobile site will actually show a check-mark on all items you all ready downloaded and/or you can sort them using the boxes on the left of the screen to see what you still need.

Wonderfull. Thanks Glady! :D

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 01:25:03 PM »
Thanks mtglady for the link and such clear instructions.

I'm so looking forward to playing with that laundry hoop in-game.

Leto85

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »
Uhm, how and where can I get a T-Mobile code to unlock my item?

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »
Uhm, how and where can I get a T-Mobile code to unlock my item?

See the first post Leto.  The code is getconnected.  If you still have problems let me know.  The T-Mobile website will also let you know if 24 hours has passed or not before you can download another item.

Leto85

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »
See the first post Leto.  The code is getconnected.  If you still have problems let me know.  The T-Mobile website will also let you know if 24 hours has passed or not before you can download another item.

Beautifull, the code worked. But after I clicked on 'Unlock Content' I was send to http://store.thesims3.com and now I don't know what to do. I don't see any further instructions.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 05:56:48 PM »
 ;) You have to finish reading the instructions - lol!

"Go to your Sims 3 Store purchase history page, and LOGIN using the same EA account you claimed your prize with, find your T-Mobile item(s) on the page, click the download button and enjoy!"