Author Topic: Ausette's Patterns  (Read 58765 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Ausette's Patterns
« on: February 25, 2011, 04:44:36 AM »
~ Ausette's Patterns ~

Patterns are such tiny little things, and I don't want them to get lonely by themselves. That's why I'm dedicating a thread to my original designs! All of my patterns are fully recolourable unless otherwise stated, so you're sure to get a lot of use out of them. If you use my patterns as a main feature for your creations (clothing, buildings etc.) please credit me on your page, and don't forget to tell me about it; I'd love to include a link to you!

T-Shirt designs:

* This pattern has limited recolours. I call a pattern "fully recolourable" if I can change all the channels to the same colour and it just looks like a blank slate.

For people interested in making patterns themselves, I've started up a guide/FAQ here. :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Ausette's Patterns
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »
Bubbles by Ausette
Category: Miscellaneous
This fun, bright pattern is sure to liven up anything it's applied to, and can be recoloured for whatever the situation requires.

Rubik's Revenge by Ausette
This bold print design just dares you to look for a consistent pattern in it, providing an addictive hobby for the easily distracted Sim. Hours of fun!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 05:09:58 AM »
I love the Rubik's one :)
Expect it to make an appearance in my dynasty somewhere down the track :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 11:25:58 PM »
 Sim Summer by Ausette
Can’t remember what you did at all those parties you went to last summer? Never fear, this pattern fully encapsulates the essence of a fun-filled holiday without the awkward explanations and rough mornings-after.

(Does not fully recolour. It's a bit scrappy, but I spent ages making the pictures out of screenshots so I was going to upload it no matter what.)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:08:20 AM »
 Vine Climb by Ausette
This sweet floral pattern is just the thing to bring a touch of nature into your Sim’s home. Perfect for Green Thumbs!

Some recolours:

Picture from Katluvr's story, The Starr Dynasty. It's a pretty long Dynasty, but I whole-heartedly recommend it.  :)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 04:26:28 PM »
What a pretty, sunny, happy, little pattern is Vine Climb.  Thank you very much.

Sim Summer is very striking.  I'd quite like a shopping bag and umbrella in that pattern.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 06:55:00 PM »
I really love this Vine Climb :) and all the rest.  Thank you

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »
Thanks guys  :D. Glad you like my patterns, I'll have to get to work on more now!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 03:30:19 AM »
 Mauve Toned Bones by Ausette
After the disastrous failure of the orginal pattern, Maroon Toned Bones, it was retooled into this bold and colourful design aimed at teenagers.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:47:26 AM »
 Soap Suds by Ausette
A step up from Bubbles, Soap Suds is sure to wash away the dinginess from any room.

This one took me hours to make (gosh I'm slow at this  :-\), so it gets another picture:

Purple picture also from The Starr Dynasty.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 02:51:09 PM »
Love the new Soap Suds pattern, Ausette! Downloaded.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 08:18:15 AM »
I agree with Lilygirl.  Especially like how it looks in the red and gold colour-way.

I was watching EastEnders - a soap - last night. I'm sure that Dot Cotton's shirt was in a similar pattern to your creation.  I think that yours looks better, though, Dot's colour choices needed some work.  ;)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 12:44:56 AM »
T - Live Fruit by Ausette
Category: Plastics and Rubber
Look years younger by wearing this cheeky little life fruit on your shirt!

This pattern has four channels (background, fruit, clouds and halo), all of which can be recoloured pretty well, so if the life fruit shows up on the sleeves try recolouring the halo to match the background. Oh, and today's post is dedicated to Gheez, who just spent days tracking down programs I could use to make my own stickers and writing out instructions on how to use them. She rocks!  ;D

EDIT: cathyknits suggested I re-upload the pattern with the life fruit positioned a bit lower, so here it is. I think I agree that this is the better version. :)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 02:49:39 PM »
*Blushes*  Thank you.

T-Live Fruit is very sweet - can't wait to try it out on a toddler t-shirt.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »
I can't get any of Ausette's Patterns to work in my game! I have done nothing different than in my other patterns and have tried uninstalling/reinstalling them but still they won't show up in my game!  :'(
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]