Author Topic: Club - Ultra Violet  (Read 7179 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Club - Ultra Violet
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:51:53 AM »
Ultra Violet, by Ausette

Lot Type: Dance Club
Lot Size: 30 x 20
Cost when placed on 30 x 20 lot: $360,867 ($45,177 unfurnished. Those gems'll jack the price up all right.)
Contains Ambitions and Late Night Content
Store Content:

At the very end of the nightlife spectrum lies Ultra Violet, home to wannabe teenagers, washed-up musicians and desperate singles looking for love. When the bars are closed and the inns are full, Ultra Violet’s lights continue pulsing until the sun begins to rise and you can’t remember the way home. Disclaimer: Ultra Violet cannot accept responsibility for any retinal damage sustained while clubbing.

I usually work with more natural colours, so I thought I’d do something completely different for this club. Seriously though, you’re best not zooming in too close when you play. Those fluoros are fierce.

Used in: Ultra Violet is now part of Naga's Sunset Valley 2.0!

Shenice93

Re: Club - Ultra Violet
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 09:02:30 PM »
That club is intense! I love it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »
Very nice, Ausette!  Definitely a club I would avoid like the plague in rl.  Can we say migraine intensive?  lol  Really though, my Sims would love this joint.  It's intimate, yet wild and definitely a swinging place for those teens and young at heart group.  I love the way you have it lit and the special effects are cool.  Downloading it for sure.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 04:30:49 AM »
Very nice, Ausette!  Definitely a club I would avoid like the plague in rl.  Can we say migraine intensive?  lol  Really though, my Sims would love this joint.  It's intimate, yet wild and definitely a swinging place for those teens and young at heart group.  I love the way you have it lit and the special effects are cool.  Downloading it for sure.

Haha, I agree with you on that one. I wouldn't want to visit it myself for too long, Shenice's right when she says it's "intense". Still, I really wanted to build something crazy and trashy for my Sims. Glad you all like it.  :D

anything