Author Topic: Paintings Collection  (Read 22238 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Paintings Collection
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 03:15:34 AM »
No, but eventually I finish that collection too. Now I´m too busy with RL events unfortunally. Thanks Carlos!

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:48 PM »
How do I use these in my various games and houses? Thanks  :)
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 07:24:13 PM »
Ana, I came across the place where the pictures of all the paintings are stored using S3PE. Do you use S3PE? If I can find where it was again, I'll let you know, and then you could just go through all of them to check.

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 07:56:52 AM »

You could make the lot a residental one if it isn't already, have a sim move into it, and put whatever paintings they want into their inventory.  Then, move them back to their real home.  I guess that a klepto sim could just visist the lot and swipe away.
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »

Hi SpiritedTreasure,
Paintings are left on easels so that you can place this lot anywhere in the town and have your Sim pick up any painting they want - click on easel and chose Take painting. If by some chance you can't click on easels or paintings, you can do what Tealeaf suggested, move your Sim in this lot and pick whichever painting you want.

Tealeaf, thank you:)

Ana, I came across the place where the pictures of all the paintings are stored using S3PE. Do you use S3PE? If I can find where it was again, I'll let you know, and then you could just go through all of them to check.

Thanks Chuckles for reminding me to check it in s3pe! I have it on my PC but didn't use it much, so will check out when I find some time :) Many EP's were out after I shared this collection and so far I haven't seen any painting that is not in this collection. It would be great to know for shore so thanks for the idea!

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:00 AM »
Wow I've often wondered how many types of paintings there are. You have amazing patience :)
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
Thanks . I did have a look at them and tried to cloan them or put them into family inventory but it was not possible. There does not seem to be a way to keep them permanently as a decorating object.

There are some really pretty ones though.
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything