Author Topic: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - updated 3 April 2013  (Read 17544 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - updated 3 April 2013
« on: April 12, 2011, 07:58:00 AM »
Themed Patterns

Puppy Hug
Cute Pups
Face The Dog
Bob Tails
Pinky N ShPerky
GSD - Glue Set Details
Toile Canis
Saucy Pups
The Pie and the Patty Pan
The Pie and the Patty Pan Toile

Geometric Patterns

Tartan Terriers - Scotties
Plaid Pooches - Westies

Miscellaneous Patterns

A Load of Bull Terrier
(this pattern is in the Miscellaneous Patterns thread)

Labradoodles:
 - Diddly Doodle
 - Jess Canvas
 - Jest Jess

Chihuahua Cuties

Fabric Patterns

Labradoodle: Just Jess

Patterns for Tees
(the link opens in another thread.  Dogs on t-shirts = GSD, Schipperke & Cute Pup)

* New

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 08:07:22 AM »
Puppy Hug

This pattern was inspired by a request from lilygirl.

The little white puppy may climb out of hoops the colour of your choice, as the background and all the circles and hoops are fully re-colourable.

My model isn't happy. Not sure if he's upset with the pastel shades or that his top and bottom don't match or whether his beef is with how the green screams against the cyan?  Ah well, I know that you'll make a better colour choice for your little sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »
Cute Pups

This pattern is not re-colourable...

... but does make a cute pair of jimjams.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 08:48:29 AM »
Tartan Terriers - Scotties

The tartan patterns, without the smatterings of Scottish Terriers, may be found in the Tartans - Geometric Patterns thread.

McBraw Woof

These Scotties are guaranteed not to eat your sandwiches.

The Scottie silhouettes are sitting on the McBraw pattern.

Ah Tha Noo Woof

In terms of bravery, these are big dogs in a small, fiesty package.  The most common colour for a Scottish Terrier is black, though they can also be found in dark grey, brindle and, most rarely, wheaten.

These Scotties are standing on the Ah Tha Noo Wee pattern.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 09:10:22 AM »
Plaid Pooches - Westies

The tartan (or plaid) patterns, without the wandering West Highland White Terriers, may be found in the Tartans - Geometric Patterns thread.

Hoots Mon Wee Yip

Using this pattern in your house will not negate the need for a burglar alarm for these are not real dogs.

The Westies are posing on the Hoots Mon Wee pattern.

Och Aye The Yip

Westies are popular family pets, especially in the UK. They only come in one colour: white.

The West Highland White Terriers are positioned on the Och Aye The Wee pattern.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »
Face The Dog

The friendly faces, paw prints and bones are sure to bring a smile to your sim's face: unless they dislike dogs.

The background of this Themed pattern may be recoloured to suit your sim's taste.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
Bob Tails

Old English Sheepdogs are affectionately known as Bob Tails or Dulux Dogs.  The big, recolourable, pawprints seemed appropriate as Bob Tails have big feet.

The background may be recoloured to suit your tastes. The pattern is large because I also thought it apt that a dog, that advertises paint which often goes on walls, should become a feature wall covering in its own right.  (I could do a smaller version, if anyone wanted one.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »
More great patterns from Gheez!  Love the dogs.  Do you think there's any chance of a Schipperke pattern?  Not the most common breed of dogs, but those little black devils have quite a devoted following among those who like their dogs small and self-assured.   ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:02:14 PM »
YAY puppies everywhere! These are fabulous Gheez!

Small request? German Shepard. Please. :)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - dedicated to Schipperke
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
Pinky N ShPerky

This pattern was inspired by a request from Schipperke.

This pattern has a terrible name and I apologise. (Unfortunately, I don't seem to be sorry enough to change it so I hope at least one of you has heard of Pinky and Perky.)  

This pattern is for Schipperke in celebration of her wonderful dogs.  Free clip-art of these little black lovable dogs is few and far between and I  only found two usable pictures (though I saw many photographs - apart from being handsome adults, these dogs are really adorable as puppies). This picture was my favourite of the pair.  Hope that the pattern is okay.

Please recolour the background to suit your sim. The dog may be also be recoloured, as it has been applied as a stencil.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - dedicated to lilygirl
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 06:52:58 PM »
GSD - Glue Set Details

Lilygirl was hoping for a pattern with a German Shepherd Dog, I've thrown in the ridiculous pattern name as a compulsory extra.

I struggled to find a usable copyright and royalty-free picture of a GSD - there were none on the sites that I normally use.  I finally found this photograph courtesy of Microsoft. I couldn't see any restrictions on its use.  The slight pixellated affect around the edge of the dog did not appear to be noticeable in my game.  The dog had to stay large, in the pattern, as it became unrecognisable when reduced in size.  Unfortunately, the poor dog also suffered from a cut-off tail, so I had to 'glue' the tails together to disguise this.  Hope that the pattern is okay.

The rather garish background and toning clouds may be recoloured to your tastes.  There are three layers. I suggest changing the colours on the layers, individually, as the GSD will also change shade if any global colour changes are applied.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 06:58:47 PM »
Toile Canis

No, I didn't forget to put the t on the end of Toile: this patten is intended to be reminiscent of Toile fabric.  Toile traditionally a two-coloured design; the background is invariably white or cream but the design may be blue or red (or sometimes green or black.)

Two layers, both recolourable. The dogs have been applied as stencils.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 07:07:19 PM »
Saucy Pups

Whilst searching for images of Schipperkes and German Shepherd Dogs, I also came across these cheeky little characters on the Microsoft website.  I couldn't see that their use was restricted, so I converted the files for use in Create-A-Pattern and share them with you here.

Saucy Pups both because of their looks and because the background colour reminded me of a nauseating mix of tomato ketchup and strawberry coulis.

The background colour may be changed to fit in with your colour schemes.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - Updated
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 07:12:05 PM »
A schipperke pattern!  Gheez, you are truly incredible!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I can't wait to download this.  Schipperke pajamas, anyone?

Love the dog toile also.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Puppy Dog Patterns by Gheez - Updated
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 07:15:23 PM »
You're very welcome.  I'm sorry that there is no Schipperke in the dog toile.  Unfortunately, I created it this afternoon before I found the Schipperke clipart.