Author Topic: The Rozell Dynasty  (Read 8108 times)

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
The Rozell Dynasty
« on: May 15, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
Chapter 1- The Beginning
After putting it off for awhile, I finally decided to start my dynasty! This is actually my second attempt, the first one she died of starvation when I left the game on ::). I was going to make my founder male but then changed my mind at the last second and now the founder is female.  :) I got her name from a random name generator, Penelope Rozell, which I thought sounded cool. Her traits are: Angler, Natural Cook, Green Thumb,(for the ambrosia), Charasmatic(to get 6 best friends easier), and neat(just so she cleans up after her messes ;D) Here she is.

Because of lack of funds she'll be living in the firehouse for a while.

Her lifetime wish is to be a celebrated 5 star chef, so she has a job at this Diner now.

She met Thorton Wolff in the library. Even though he has Commitment Issues (and weird sideburns) I still plan on him being the spouse. Plus, he's got a good amount of money which will help a lot!  ;D I'll try to update as soon as I can, just really busy with the Baby Boomer Challenge.  :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Rozell Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
I love the eyes! Great (second) start. Just don't forget to pause!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Natsuko

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »
Penelope looks absolutly stunning! I love her eyes! Great start, and good luck! ;D

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments guys! I appreciate it.  :) So I decided to invite Thorton to the beach today. After lots of massaging and flirting about knifes and forks...

he became her romantic interest, then boyfriend, and then...

I wonder what this floating box is that Thorton seems so freaked out about?

Yep she proposed! And of course, he rejected >:(. Wow after all that! I'm already thinking about finding a new spouse. That Commitment Issues trait is just causing me too much trouble! The only other rich men I can think of are Nick Alto and Gunther Goth. Or I could move in Agnes and marry Chris? I'll have to decide soon. In other news she's been working on fishing and cooking a lot

Thats a tiny fish!

She'll start her gardening soon I'm just too busy to buy some tomatoes at the grocery store.  :)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 09:36:53 PM »
Ooh, nice start! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
From the look on Thornton's face, I'm not sure if he's enjoying or suffering through that massage. :D A full relationship bar is almost a must to marry a Commitment Issues Sim. Good luck.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »
Great start, love her face with the teeny fish. "I'm not sure if that's a fish or a maggot!"
Very pretty Sim!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 02:16:47 AM »
Great start!

After lots of massaging and flirting about knifes and forks...
That made me laugh. So did the picture of Thornton getting the massage - his face looks so funny!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 04:20:40 PM »
Maybe you could move Thorton in through friendly interactions, and then make him propose to her?  I've never interacted with a Sims with comitment issues, but it seems like it should work.

Good luck!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »
Awesome start! If Thornton doesn't hook, you can always move in good old Aggie. :D Or, do as Juxt said. Anyways, Penelope is gorgeous, especially those eyes! Good luck. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »
My Shan got Hank Goddard but she had him Move in as a Friend first, then I changed his last name to Jade and had him propose to her just to make sure he couldn't reject her.  ;D

Your Founder is quite a looker! It will be interesting to see what the future Generations Look like!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »
Thank you everyone! I thought the face on Thorton's face when he was being massaged was hilarious :D! I think I've made my decision on what person ( or persons) to move in.  :) You'll see soon enough!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 01:44:33 PM »
Chapter 2- Say Hello to Thornton and Agnes!
Thanks everyone once again for all the nice comments!   Well I FINALLY got Thornton to move in after many rejected proposals. He had a Bwan Speeder in his inventory which I had no idea of and is a huge bonus! I'm gonna have him take care of most of the gardening since she's busy with lots of the other requirements. Here's his makeover.

Look who else moved in...

Yep it's Agnes! With her Bwan Speeder and her level 8 painting skill she's gonna be a big help! After filling up the relationship bar with Thronton all the way I decided once again to propose. *crosses fingers*

Finally after the 7th proposal he accepted! They got married on the spot, even though PJ's probably isn't the correct attire for a wedding.Thornton had to leave right away he was already 3 hours late for work!

Thats all for now.;D Here's a clue for what to expect next...

The Immortals

Penelope Rozell-
Traits: Green Thumb, Neat, Angler, Natural Cook, Charasmatic
LTW: Celebrated 5 star Chef
Supermax Skill: Cooking
Career: Culinary
6 BlackOps: Dish Showdown, Fresh Cookies for Sale
6 Best Friends: Thornton Wolff
Fully Upgraded Property: Crystal Springs
Building:
Portraits:

Only 1 requirement finished- I better hurry!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »
Yay for finally getting him to marry!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 03:23:11 PM »
Yaay, he finally accepted! ;D