Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774330 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #555 on: July 07, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »
Well I PM'd simone and kiko but have gotten no response to my offer to work on their requests, so I'm moving on.

Seabody, I can work on your request based on the house plan you provided if you would like me to.  I will contact you via PM to get some additional details to help me with it.  If someone else is already working on it for you or if you would prefer to wait for another builder to take it on just let me know.

I PM'd you hope you would reconsider my doing my request please
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »
I PM'd you hope you would reconsider my doing my request please

Sure thing, Kiko, I'll be happy to.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2011, 09:39:29 PM »
samoht, Seabody is making my world, so it can be taken down if you like.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2011, 07:57:26 AM »
Request

2 or 3 story Family Home for a family of 8 who are all family-oriented. Should include garden,pond,all skill items,nectary in basement,pool and hottub in back yard.  Lot size is to be 30x30 or 30x40. I have all EPs and SPs and Panda and Friends Store Content.  I hope you can build the house to be Generation oriented.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »
Thank you, Gogo.  Got the Bacherlor but need the link to the salon!  Looking forward to using it.  It is wonderful and will fit in beautifully.  Now I can get rid of the one that is there, Drea's?, and put your much prettier and more useful one in it's place.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #560 on: July 08, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
Seabody, I can work on your request based on the house plan you provided if you would like me to.  I will contact you via PM to get some additional details to help me with it.  If someone else is already working on it for you or if you would prefer to wait for another builder to take it on just let me know.

Nobody is working on it (to my knowledge). I'd be more than happy for you to work on it - I suck at building from a plan.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #561 on: July 09, 2011, 03:09:52 AM »
Thank you, Gogo.  Got the Bacherlor but need the link to the salon!  Looking forward to using it.  It is wonderful and will fit in beautifully.  Now I can get rid of the one that is there, Drea's?, and put your much prettier and more useful one in it's place.
You are very welcome Joria. I'm going to build you another home but this time a starter. It'll be 10x10 still.
Here's the link to the salon: Gogo's Salon
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #562 on: July 11, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
Hi, you can take down my requests as Katluvr is taking care of it, however I have starting a project of renovating sunsetvalley, I Like naga's but still I would like to make somthing mine :) if anyone is intrested contact me via PM I'll need to get all the help I could get,first I started with the salon,then I'll do consignment shop, the beach and Finally central park + one hangout Spot
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #563 on: July 11, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »
I would like to see more community lot buildings, please.  All sorts and for smaller size lots, all EPs ok but avoid exchange patterns, SPs and store items.  At the moment I use Pete's Pizza Palace by TwinStar and the academy built by Laurentius, and Gogowar's Salon.  Oh, and when I can fit it in Ausette's gas station, (Petrol station), Anushka's Perfect Garden, (which really is perfect!), and Naga's disco club.  But these, except for the academy and pizzaria, are for larger lots.  Intending to use ZapKid's laundromat and watering hole as well, but more ideas and places give me more chances to use them in different towns.  (They don't all have beaches) 

I have another request for those as well, which is, please put your name in the description or title of your builds.  That way when I use them in one of my town rebuilds you will definitely get credit for your accomplishment.  I have a memory like a sieve and I really want others to know what great jobs you guys did.  As a for instance; Pup Palace by  (insert builders name). 

Thanks.  You guys have been so great.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #564 on: July 11, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »
Joria I would like to help, maybe I'll be making a Hangout wich I'll use for my own town It will be a place for sims to... Hangout, throw party's and relax tell me what lot size you want it and I'll start making :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #565 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:11 PM »
First: Joria, you misspelled TallStar's name. You said TwinStar, lol. Okay! Back from my vacation, everyone! Great time at the coast. Bad news: I was really stacking myself up in requests (I would have had the 'Overworked' moodlet in the Sims 3.), so I decided to cut out CandyHeartedSim's request. I'm wasn't sure how to make a modern outdoor area, and I wanted to give someone else a chance. Hope you understand :). Also, I am only going to create 1 modern home for Natsuko's request. For now, I have the requests of TallStar, Natsuko and Joria (more miscellaneous community lots). Expect them in near future =). Can't wait to get back to the Sims 3 again!
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #566 on: July 11, 2011, 07:02:25 PM »
welcome looking forward for your future creations :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #567 on: July 12, 2011, 04:06:54 PM »
@Gogo: Lost data by mistake, sorry! I will have to rebuild sometime.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #568 on: July 12, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
@Gogo: Lost data by mistake, sorry! I will have to rebuild sometime.
Zapkid, don't bother rebuilding the house. I accidently deleted the sims.  :o
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #569 on: July 12, 2011, 06:54:53 PM »
First: Joria, you misspelled TallStar's name. You said TwinStar, lol. Okay! Back from my vacation, everyone! Great time at the coast. 

OMG!  So I did!  But then, I'm fortunate if I remember how to spell my own name some days.  Sorry about that TallStar!

Glad you had a good vacation!

----------
My No Buy Story