Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186935 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Character Legacy - Completed
« on: January 11, 2010, 04:10:52 AM »
The Character Legacy

Welcome to my 10 Generational Legacy Story!

The Heirs through the Generations:

• Mikey Character - Founder
  • Dafy Character - Gen 2
  • Fred Character - Gen 3
  • Daphne Character - Gen 4
  • Jerry Character - Gen 5
  • Rabbit Character - Gen 6
  • Jessie Character - Gen 7
  • Bugs Character - Gen 8
  • Tweety Character - Gen 9
  • Panther Character - Gen 10

The Beginning

Well my Founder is called Mikey Character he is a Brave Hopeless Romantic Ambitious Family Orientated Smoozer.
He Likes Grey, Pop and Mac n Cheese. He wants to be a CEO

So first I decide to get him a job in Business, so he does (not like he has a choice). He was then told his bosss was Nancy Landgraab, which was good because she was a snob and he was a smoozer.

So with a friend under his belt he decided to make the most of their house, e.g the kitchen and the laptop.
Until they kicked him out that was he then returned to his shack with a bed in it.

After a few promotions, he was level 5 in his career, he had about 300 simeolens, a shack with a bed and a toilet in it, a shower, sink, tv, fridge oh and I bought a burgular alarm at about 9pm, a few hours later a burgular showed up! :) (He got taken away by the freaky police woman with the mowhawk.

Then in the park, he saw someone that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, I wouldn't but he did. Agnes Crumplebottom!
After she moved in I discovered her Bio it says only the bravest of sims would try to take her heart or whatever it says. Now scroll to the top and read the second line! Okay isn't that freaky! But back to the story, Agnes is a Loner, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Grumpy, Frugal Person
She likes Classical Mussic, Spice Brown and Lobster.
But that all changed the moment she hit 20,000 Lifetime Happiness Points: she is now an Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm, Family Orientated and another one but I can't remember it... Woops!

So one morning an hour before work, Mikey was Level 7 just one promo from his LTW, so lets just say Agnes and Mikey had some fun.
The result was that Mikey completed his Lifetime Want! With 15,000 in the bank and three rooms in the small house - things were improving.

Oh and Agnes was pregnant! She had a great pregnancy, I got to choose the traits! It was a Girl, her name is Daisy. She was a spoilt baby - she was practically cuddled, fed, had her nappy changed and played with non-stop and did she shut up? No! Did I mention all of this didn't raise the relationship bar with either Agnes or Mikey!

Mikey was level 6 in Fishing and had made a whopping 200 simeolens from it... Agnes maxed out painting Painting, half way to her lifetime want. So then she began the second part of and started writing.

Thats it folks!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 05:56:58 AM »
I had a bit of a drama happen, Agnes and Daisy froze whilst Daisy was being taught to talk. Luckily Thanks to Pam who told me the correct way to use resertsim cheat the family was saved.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:22:53 AM »
Are you sure that you're doing the reset sim cheat properly?  It really should work.  Open the cheats window with Ctrl+Shift+C and type "resetSim Firstname Lastname" without the quotes.  It's case sensitive, so be sure to use upper case for the S in Sim and for the first letter of both of your Sim's names.  Then press enter and she'll be reset.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 12:00:36 PM »
Thank You Pam!!!! The website I looked on got that wrong then!  ;D

Agnes and Mikey had another fun raising before work session (I listened to the music) Agnes became pregnant and soon two twin boys joined the family! One called Pluto and the other Daffy. Anyway life was going pretty well until the late nights and early mornings hit Agnes she slept for a whole day! Daisy was now a toddler and Agnes was an Adult. Mikey taught Daisy how to walk and use the potty, whilst agnes taught her to talk. It was thanks to the learning to talk that I had all the trouble above, Agnes and Daisy got stuck and glitched out. So heres the family up-to-date: Agnes is an adult, Mikey is the same, Daisy is a toddler with all vital skills learnt, Pluto and Daffy are babies and just annoying.

See you later
(Ill be posting tommorow cause my School has been closed again (I have been off for a week!) Ha but theres always a downside my WA copy won't be delivered cause the Post people have apparently told the post men they are on there own if they break down or get stuck in snow!  :'(

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
Yay!  I'm glad the legacy is saved!!  We've got those reset instructions posted here on the forum, so you can always refer back to them if needed.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:24:14 AM »
After my last post, Agnes and Mikey made a mad rush to get the twins skills taught, which left them all in fragile need levels. Daisy had her first day of school but she was very tired after getting to level 5 logic the previous night, she came home went to bed and woke up early the next morning. I got fed up of the twins so they were aged up, I got to choose their traits here they are and Daisys as well.
 Daisy - Athletic, Good, Genius
 Daffy - Artistic, Exitable, Loves The Outdoors
 Pluto - Virtuoso, Ambitious Easily Impressed.

Some characteristics (no pun intended  ;D) have shown, Daisy was a bit slow as a child, Daffy was mainly left to do what he wanted and Pluto was to be honest a bit of a neat freak. Mikey reached lvl 10 businees - woop woop, but unfortuanatly for him no victory woohoo. You can now tell the house is settling down they all sleep and eat at the same time! Here is the house that they are living in - the first pictures of the Legacy!  :)

What do you think - I think its pretty good for a first timer!  ;D

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 06:43:48 AM »
Cool house, I love the quirky look of the twins room :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 08:43:40 AM »
Thanks!

Arafel

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 09:05:33 AM »
I like the house too.  :D Something I haven't done is post my Legacy's home, maybe I should do that...

And it's a good thing that there aren't any bullies at Sim school b/c poor Daffy would probably get teased. Not Pluto though, Pluto is cool!!!

And it could be just the name that's throwing me off, but I thought Agnes was already an elder....I'm not sure if I know what she looks like... ??? Maybe I'm getting my townies confused.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 09:16:13 AM »
Agnes is the widow in that house above the Bistro with the ugly hair. She is almost an adult when the game starts - her sister Cornelia is almost an elder. I'll post pics of the sims soon!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:42 AM »
Here is my Founder - Mikey Character

Heres the Wife - Agnes Character

The Family - Mikey and Agnes in the background, with the Teens in this order: Daisy (Left), Pluto (Middle) and Daffy (Right)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 11:12:34 AM »
As you can see the kids have aged up, all with A+ and I got to choose their traits!  ;D
Time for an heir poll!

Now I probably won't get many votes, but oh well - if only one person votes that's it solved!  ;D
I am pretty sure these are their exact traits! So sorry if one is wrong!

Daisy Character - Athletic, Good, Genius, Hopeless Romantic - LTW = Forensic Scientist (Law Enforcement)

Pluto Character
- Virtuoso, Easily Impressed, Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic  - LTW = None

Daffy Character - Loves The Outdoors, Artistic Exitable, Family Orientated.  - LTW = None

Arafel

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
That's a good looking bunch there! I voted!!!!  ;D

Thanks for posting the pics too. I really enjoy seeing other people's sims ::)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 01:54:17 PM »
Ha, thanks!

I just thought that Daffy looks alot like Mikey! Pluto isn't the best looking in the group, and then you have Daisy!  ;D
It's been really good playing this family at the moment, apart from when they tried part times!  :o !!!!
But they actually are starting to do stuff towards their LTW's. I caught Daisy working out! Daffy keeps painting, but then they all want to do that!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »
I don't see an option to freeze poll.  I do see an option for locking it, though.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything