Author Topic: Modern Barn/Sunset Dew  (Read 4958 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Modern Barn/Sunset Dew
« on: July 15, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »
Modern Barn
30 x 40
1 bedroom
1 bathroom
(don't know exact costs, sorry)
Some store content (collection stancke, maybe ultra lounge, ultra lounge washer and dryer), Everything except Generations.

Photos:

Sunset Dew
Watering Hole
10 x 15
Expansions: Late Night, Ambitions

Photos:

Enjoy both of them  ;) (Did I do it right, Seabody and Pally?)

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Modern Barn/Sunset Dew
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »
It would be helpful if you had information and pictures on this thread, so we don't have to scroll through the other threads you linked to. Have a look at what other people  do to present their houses. Also, inside shots of the Modern Barn would be appreciated (I saw none on the thread you linked to).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Modern Barn/Sunset Dew
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 02:00:17 AM »
Zapkid, adding to what Pallyndrome said, we're more likely to download your houses if we know what they actually are, as seen here:

Describe your Items
It's up to you just how much information you share about the item, but people will be more likely to find and download your creations if you provide information about them. These are "forms" to fill if you want it to be perfect.

Object name:
Requires expansions?:
Short Description: Only a sentence or two, to go with the first image as a preview.
Long Description:  Maybe up to a paragraph. I understand if you can't think of a lot to say about patterned socks.

The following formats are the best for various object types:

Houses
Name:
Lot Size:
Bedrooms:
Bathrooms:
Cost when placed on X lot:
Cost when placed on X lot unfurnished:
Requires expansion/Sims 3 store content:

EDIT:
Instead of a double post, I'll modify this post and PM you that I've updated it. Yes, the only thing is your choice of wording here:

Some custom content (collection stancke, maybe ultra lounge, ultra lounge washer and dryer), Everything except Generations.

Custom Content is player created stuff and sometimes risky. By definition, the things we upload here are Custom Content, but very, very safe. What you are describing is Store Content, purchased with SimPoints via The Sims 3 Store at The Sims 3 official website.