Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 878252 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« on: August 29, 2010, 02:06:40 AM »
I just couldn't think of a name that topped Dreamweaver for me personally, so I gave in and started my Dreamweaver Dynasty.  I also changed my mind about playing in Twinbrook.  The lot there is just too small and the down is dreary.  My founder, Carina Dreamweaver, much prefers the beaches of Sunset Valley.

Her traits are:  Green Thumb, Angler, Natural Cook, Bookworm, and Charismatic
Lifetime Wish:  Culinary Librarian
Career:  Gardener

She spent her first day fishing at the pond across the street, then headed to the library to get started on her gardening and charisma skills.  She spent the night at the fire station and got to slide down the pole.  Another day at the library learing cooking and another night at the fire station.  Life is good!

Next on the agenda is to start her garden, earn some money, and find Mr. Right.  She'll be hanging out at the Art Museum, hoping to meet someone artistic to paint her young adult portrait soon.

I don't have the whole Dynasty planned out.  I'm just going to wing it and see how I do.  
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:36:17 AM »
Good luck, Pam!

I've never seen that dress style before. I hope you'll test and document the hidden skill of pole-dancing! I have a feeling I'll learn a lot from Carina's dynasty.

Edit: Oh, it's the sarong. Gorgeous fabric.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 03:43:30 AM »
This is the second instance where someone has slept at the fire station. I really need to explore town a bit more I think.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 03:59:47 AM »
Thanks, LlamaMama!  I'll be happy if my Dynasty doesn't crash and burn!

@Twinmum:  The fire station has beds, toilets, nice showers, and a kitchen for quick meals.  It has everything the gym has plus beds.

Update:

Carina's first jaunt to the Art Museum only turned up Gobias Koffi and there's just no way I could look at that unibrow every day, much less allow him to father her kids.  I don't know if he's artistic, but he won't do at all.  Carina made a stop at the gym for a shower and some cereal and met Christopher Steel.  I was hoping she could find someone else because he's such an obvious choice (single and easy to woo).  Alas, the heart chooses as it will and they got married the next day at the Summerhill Pond. 

I love the dopey look on her face:

He brought the household funds up to $8,000 and they were able to build a house for a tight budget.  It doesn't even have rooms and everything is black and white for simplicity.  No building challenge entry for this one!

Christopher wants to join the military, but he'll be much too busy painting for that.  One way I thought of to keep others away from the easel is to always leave it with an unfinished painting.  So, Christopher will always start a new painting before he walks away.  He'll also be making daily trips to the junk yard to salvage furniture and appliances, both for money and to furnish the house.  It'll be awhile before they have any real money.

Carina has made friends with Molly French and I plan to get recipes from her as often as possible.  She needs to look up Emma Hatch, too.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 04:19:37 AM »
It's such a shame that SV has only that one tiny junkyard. I guess the fire station makes up for that. You've got some really clever strategies!

I love the dopey look on her face

*snort*
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 04:28:01 AM »
*snort*

That made me laugh!  I snort, too.  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Kilwala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 04:47:47 AM »
:D Add me to the snorting club, haha!  And that expression is great indeed!

I had no idea that just anyone could use the fire station's resources!  I guess I never tried to go in there without being a firefighter.  My standby is always the gym.

I love the name Dreamwalker and Carina's haircolor.  I hope we see that color through generations.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 08:25:27 AM »
Great start, Pam!  I 've been wondering where your story was.  It was worth the wait!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 08:45:26 AM »
Christopher has already reached level 7 in painting and has painted Carina's young adult portrait.  Now they are tready for their first child.

Carina's up to level 7 in gardening, so she is now able to grow special seeds, looking for life fruit and money trees.  They are still very poor and have only about $2,000 to their name.  Some of the salavaged items from the junk are now decorating their house and the rest are sold. 

Yes, we've moving right along!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 09:31:37 AM »
Great start, Pam. I predict Christopher Steel will be the official "catch of the day" for a lot of Founders.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 09:33:27 AM »
Most likely, great start!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »
Carina is a little more than halfway through her young adult stage and her portrait is on the wall.  She's got three money trees growing and many special seeds planted.  Christopher is at level 8 painting and is all set to paint all the portraits he can until he dies.  My plan for getting recipes from other cooks has hit a snag.  For some reason, the interaction isn't coming up for Molly French and Emma Hatch.  There's no reason I can find for it, so it's a bit frustrating.  Carina resorted to buying two recipes at the bookstore.  The house is mostly furnished with repaired items from the junk yard.  What doesn't get used is sold.  I've made walls for the bedroom and bathroom so that they don't have to do everything out in the open.  I've also added a room to the house and put a junk yard crib and toybox in it.  Yes, it's time for the second generation to be born.  Carina got pregnant on the first try and is stuffing herself with watermelons!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 03:25:07 AM »
Pam, one of the Frio brothers is a chef and has Natural Cook as one of his traits.  You might have Catrina go see him to trade recipes with.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 03:44:04 AM »
Carina went into labor a couple of hours early, outside the grocery store.  She had just bought some eggs and cheese to plant in her garden after completing the Uncommonly Good skill challenge.  Again, I love her face:

And...

It's twins!!  I was totally not expecting this.  Nobody has the Fertility Treatment and Carina didn't watch any TV, kids channel or otherwise.  Here I was merrily picking out the name and traits for the second generation immortal and BAM!  There's two!  I've only got one crib salvaged from the junk yard.  I sold the second one, never dreaming there would be twins.  I had just got through telling hubby that this challenge wouldn't have a bunch of kids.  Well, they sure showed me!

The second generation heir is named Nectarine Dreamweaver and her traits are Athletic and Disciplined.  She will pursue athletics and martial arts, with the appropriate Lifetime Wish of Physical Perfection.  For her sister, Indigo, I rolled random traits and took the first set that came up:  Excitable and Insane.  Because the house is black and white, I'm making the kids all have names related to colors and all of their clothes will have the appropriate hex codes to match their names.  Clever, no?  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 07:35:05 AM »
Clever, no?  ;D

Very!  ;D I only remember White and I think I get that one wrong - ffffff?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]