Author Topic: Are there new wallpapers/painted/tiled walls in the Stuff Packs?  (Read 2723 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
I'm looking for a wall where I can recolour the top third separately from the bottom part. 

I've found walls under paint and wallpaper where I can recolour the lower third (the part that is sometimes coloured with wood) however I'd like to recolour the top third, the one nearest the ceiling.  Ideally. I'd like this option available in the painted walls, the wallpapered walls and the tiled walls. 

I've looked all the way through the options in my build mode but only found one with a narrow border for the top of the wall.  Have I missed seeing the type of wall style that I want?  If not, are there any walls like this available in any of the stuff packs? 

Thanks in advance.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Are there new wallpapers/painted/tiled walls in the Stuff Packs?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »
I don't think the Stuff Packs have new walls, just the Expansion Packs.  I found one under paneling that might work.  It's got a 1/3 area at the top that you can put what ever you want.  The lower 2/3 is wood, but you can try putting other patterns on it to take away some of the wood look.  It's one of the walls that came with the base game.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 12:11:33 AM »
While I'm not sure about Pam, I have all the stuff packs, and there are no wall coverings that came with any them.  And really, I kind of expected there to be at least a few brick wall finishes from Fast Lane Stuff (for garages), but I just looked and there's nothing that didn't come with the base game or one of the 3 expansions.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »
There's this set that came with Late Night. It's called large or heavy wood squares. They are in the wall sets section. There are actually two different sets that look very similar until you put them on a wall. This is the second set, the first has the three large sections with a dividing line through them, making them look like six blocks up the wall. There are four different walls in the set, but the first ones have a distinct vertical line between each one. The last one joins seamlessly across a wall. The only problem is that there is a definite horizontal line between each section. You can colour it the same as the middle piece, but it still shows up somewhat. I want a painted wall with three separate sections (without the vertical divider) to do murals.. maybe with generations  :-\

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 01:13:20 AM »
Thank you all for looking for me, both in the base game, expansions and packs, it's really appreciated.

After I've had some sleep, I'll have a look for the one in with panelling and also check out the large or heavy wood squares.  I think that I can work with the panelling and the one's that Norma pictured also look perfect.

Thanks again.