Author Topic: Ghost to ghost marrige  (Read 5090 times)

Sculpur

Ghost to ghost marrige
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »
Hello,
I recently decided to transform my sim family into ghost family. I killed them one after another and returned their ghosts with the help of the guys at the research center, only to find that the mother and father's relationship has been reduced to engaged, instead of married, and no matter what I do I never get the option to remarry them. I read in the web that their relationship being reduced is normal, but also that I should be able to remarry them... which I am not. Has anyone had this problem before? And is it a problem, or is it how it's supposed to work? (note: remarrying a ghost to their living spouse is not a problem.)

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Ghost to ghost marrige
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum Sculpur!  Are you patched up to the latest patch released by EA?  If you are, then I have no idea, but am certain someone will have an answer for you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 04:45:11 PM »
Do you know about having to get the other sim to think your sim is extremely irresistable? Alos there is a bug well know to this site!
 - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,729.0.html
Maybe that thread may help you out with the relationship, I have heard of all Ghost Families though so I would think it should work!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Sculpur

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 05:20:50 PM »
Do you know about having to get the other sim to think your sim is extremely irresistable? Alos there is a bug well know to this site!
 - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,729.0.html
Maybe that thread may help you out with the relationship, I have heard of all Ghost Families though so I would think it should work!
Thanks, I found the problem in this link, although I am patched up, because my ghosts were married as mortals, after their marriage was broken by Grim, they couldn't get married again. Oh well, I guess I'll send one of them to the Netherworld and find another victim-spouse :D
PS: Thank you wildredchild :)

anything