Author Topic: Makeovers - Ugly to Pretty! (Townies Only)  (Read 315633 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Makeovers - Ugly to Pretty!
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
So my stylist Sim just gave Laurel Grisby and her mom Yvette a makeover. They can actually be quite pretty when you give them a hairstyle found at the Sims 3 Store.  ;)

The Blake and Just Divine are miracle workers I tell you, well worth my 100 SimPoints.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »
The outfit you gave Yvette - I chose that exact same outfit for my adult Laurel in my Bay story. I saw it on the store and just had to have it.

Personally I don't see the big deal with having 'pretty' sims. I like the Grisby family because their looks are actually interesting, but I don't try to make them look like movie stars - they're better being odd.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
I agree Pally. The Grisby's are my favorite Riverview family. My stylist Sim just gave them a makeover though, and they had a daughter through story progression, so my stylist respected their wishes, because they're so nice.

I wonder what our moderator Hosfic is going to think when he sees my makeovers of the Grisby family. ;D

EDIT: So I decided to use cheats to give my Sims Extreme Makeovers (I love the new Edit in CAS Cheat, and I attempted with the Grisby family, but gave up as they didn't look right without their interesting looks). I decided to attempt Plastic Surgery on Elaine Joy (another original Riverview Townie)

Elaine got a nose job, chin implant, eye and brow lift, plus lengthening mascara...

She put on a hint of self tanner, and got a really nice blow out to her natural brown hair, and a new palette of makeup...

and VOILA!!! Cheats have now evolved to the point where they approve not only the Sims' lives, but now their appearance.

Offline amber1195

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2011, 12:02:33 PM »
Wow! Elaine looks incredible! Good job, jeanamarie!

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2011, 03:14:49 PM »

Gwayne Bayless - Shes actually not too bad looking once you lose the green camo. I changed her into more feminine clothes. Next I added subtle makeup to draw attention to her eyes and away from her nose. I don't remember what the hair is called but it looks good on nearly every sim. She also lost a bit of weight and gained some muscle. I warmed up her complexion just a bit as well.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2011, 04:23:02 PM »
Is she from Twinbrook? Next time you can give her some plastic surgery with Edit in CAS Cheat.  ;)

That's what I used for Elaine Joy's makeover.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »
I don't have any pictures, but I performed plastic surgery on the whole Bunch family yesterday. Lisa, especially, is stunning. But you just have to remove that hideous green eyeshadow for an improvement.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »
Another thing that makes me laugh is taking my own characters or characters from town and switching the gender.  For example, get Christopher Steel in CAS and change him to a female.  Sadly, I don't have any pictures, but I'll try to get some.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2011, 03:28:44 AM »
Another thing that makes me laugh is taking my own characters or characters from town and switching the gender.  For example, get Christopher Steel in CAS and change him to a female.  Sadly, I don't have any pictures, but I'll try to get some.

Lol, I've done that and thought, Wow they actually still look like himself when he she was a Guy.  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »
I decided that Gracie Loveland from Appaloosa Plains needed some new clothes and hair. Here she is now:

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
I can't see your pictures. Can you try to upload them again please?  :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2011, 10:20:27 PM »
I can't see your pictures. Can you try to upload them again please?  :)
Oh yes. I exceeded my limit but I will be fixing it soon. I'll upload them onto the Gallery and re-post them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2012, 07:25:33 PM »
I used to really enjoy this thread - hope it's ok to post in here after so long. Sunny Bakshi became a tattoo artist in the town where my Sim was a stylist, so I gave her a more fitting look... The lighting's not great, and I wouldn't say it was an 'ugly to pretty' makeover, as I think she's a pretty sim anyway, but this seemed the most fitting thread...

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »
I always thought that Sunny had good genes underneath her more questionable fashion choices. Good job!

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
I love the SV sims, but I just think that some of their stylistic choices are... well.. not all that.

Here's Melissa Wolff, daughter of Thornton and Morganna Wolff (they divorced shortly after, and Morganna married Chad, her family-oriented toyboy, and they lived happily ever after), offering a makeover to Ayesha Ansari (I kept ageing off and aged the family up manually, because I'm a total control freak sometimes).

"Well, I do like your haircut, but think you should change it, because it's the same as mine. As for the rest... if you let me make you over, I'll let you join my band. Tempting, huh?"

"Trust me Ayesha, we're going to make it BIG some day."

anything